Monday, December 08, 2014

GUEST AUTHOR: Roll Against Trust by Allyson Lindt

Today I'm happy to have Allyson Lindt, one of my co-authors in the Paranormally Yours boxed set. I enjoyed getting to know more about Allyson and her love for cubicle dwellers! Enjoy a teaser of her latest release, available now.


 

 

Purchase Link

Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PTTTDZU

 

Blurb

Tasha’s not looking for love, but she doesn’t mind just looking… and maybe a little fantasizing. Her two best friends and weekend AD& D buddies, Seth and Ryan, are the perfect guest stars in her fantasies. When a late night gaming session with the three goes from silly to verbally scorching in an instant, Tasha wonders if her imagination is enough to keep her satisfied long term.

Then her ex’s money mismanagement catches up to her in the form of draining her bank account, her job is threatened by a mistake that points to Ryan, and Seth takes his side. If Tasha can’t move past her trust issues long enough to uncover the truth—both with herself and the men she’s falling for—she’ll wind up broken-hearted and just plain broke.
 

 

Excerpt

Ryan draped himself across the couch to lay his head in my lap. Brown eyes so dark they were almost black crinkled at the corners when he laughed up at me. “C’mon, Tash, join me in the bath. We’d save water at the same time, and that kind of conservationism should do something for your druid sensibilities, right?”

“My character’s name is Ardra,” I corrected him out of habit, not irritation. It had only taken me a couple of weeks of campaigning with him to realize he was just going to use my real name, regardless of whom I was role-playing as. I made a half-hearted attempt to push him upright. “And aren’t you supposed to be celibate?”

“Absolutely not. As of now, I serve a god of orgies and wine. Dionysus, maybe?”

Seth looked up from behind his dungeon master screen, eyebrows raised. “He’s not in our pantheon.” His mouth twisted in thought. “Then again, sure, why the hell not? Roll against your charisma.”

I laughed in disbelief. “I’m not taking a bath with him, water conservation or not.” Even as the protest passed my lips, my imagination crept in to taunt me. My druid character might prefer the plague over rubbing skin with his paladin, but I wouldn’t mind watching Ryan strip down. Or Seth, for that matter.

 
Find Allyson Lindt Online






 


About Allyson Lindt

Allyson Lindt is a full-time geek and a fuller-time contemporary romance author. She prefers that her geeky heroes come with the alpha expansion pack and adores a heroine who can hold her own in a boardroom. She loves a sexy happily-ever-after and helping deserving cubicle dwellers find their futures together.

2 comments:

Loralie Hall said...

Thank you for hosting me today!

Christy Gissendaner said...

Always happy to have you!!